Summer School Programs
- Should we change directions like a weathercock?
- Does our educational system really educate youngsters?
- Democracy builds up nation.
- What did we gain from independence?
- Role of schools in ethical uplift.
- Allama Muhammad Iqbal
- Hafeez Jullundhari
- Milli Naghmay
- Altaf Hussain Hali
- Poetry recitation
- Debate (Urdu/English)
- Essay Writing (Urdu/English)
Extra Curricular Activities
- Sports Day
- Social Work
- Field Trips
- Magic Show
- Pakistan (Geography & History)
- Pakistan Movement (Leaders, Concepts, Events)
- Urdu as National Language
- English as a Spoken Language
- Islam (History, Great Personalities, Important Features)
- Science (Concepts, Terminologies, Significance)
Nazariati Summer School
Nazariati Summer School, as its name implies, runs for 4 weeks in the middle of summer vacation. It is meant for students between the ages of 6 and 13 years and is open to all school-going youngsters, including children of overseas Pakistanis.
The School’s mission is to promote awareness and confidence among youngsters about Pakistan and its rich cultural and Islamic heritage. The youngsters are taught and trained by a group of highly-qualified, experienced and dedicated professionals. The overall educational methodology of the school is to involve students in various nation-building activities in such an attractive, competitive and prize-winning way as to sharpen their mental and physical capacities and strengthen their moral fiber.
Nazariati Summer School’s curriculum covers a large number of inspirational programmes and activities. Its special feature is that famous persons belonging to the fields of education, sports, electronic media, science, management and government are invited to share their thoughts and experiences with youngsters, answer their biting questions and thus encourage them to participate in knowledge-promoting discussion. A variety of debates and quiz programmes are organized to inculcate in them spirit of competition. Most of the programmes and activities are held in the air-conditioned premises of Aiwan-i-Karkunan-i-Tehreek-i-Pakistan which also contain over 500 historic and rare pictures of the Great Pakistan Movement. Special lectures are organized with the help of audio-visual multimedia to educate youngsters about the various phases of Pakistan Movement as well as the country’s bright future. Arrangements are also made for the medical checkup of students with special references to their eyes and teeth. The school also organizes activities like tableau, magic shows, educational documentaries, karate and various indoor games. The school also organizes study tours relating to Lahore and involves students in various social services. Everyday an award is given to a student who is declared to be the best student of the day.
Nazariati Summer School is administered by former Vice Chancellor and educationalist Prof. Dr. Rafique Ahmad and Mr. Majid Nizami, as its Chairman.
New generations bloom from early-age youngsters. For a healthy and self-reliant upbringing of Pakistani youngsters, it is necessary to nurture and nourish them within the inspirational framework of Pakistan’s Ideology. This ideology is nothing else than our Islamic Identity. It is this identity which led to our independence in 1947. It is this identity which will take our nation to heights and help the youth to win laurels in all modern educational, professional, scientific and managerial fields. The aim of Nazariati Summer School is to fill the hearts of blooming youngsters with pride and confidence in the Ideology of Pakistan and the glorious destiny of Pakistan.
- Experienced and dedicated teachers
- Syllabus geared to revival of national and ethical values
- Creation of awareness about ideological foundations of Pakistan
- Personal attention guaranteed
- Computer facilities (with internet)
- Well-equipped library
- Education through audio visual-aids
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Pleasant environment
- Physical games (table tennis, karate)
- Intellectual games (Scrabble, Chequres, Chess)